Recovery Outcomes That Change Lives
Crestwood Behavioral Health achieves our recovery-oriented outcomes through setting and adhering to optimal standards guided by best practices, core values and integrity.
Evidence of effectiveness measured by a smile
Our Recovery Outcomes data at Crestwood first begins with an idea and moves to a concept. It then becomes a conversation and moves to an agenda item. It then takes form and is named. It grows in the conceptualization and is reviewed by a variety of staff members. It is tested in concept for validity, reliability and ease of use for our staff, meaningfulness with our clients and evidence that it will work. It then becomes a pilot and is tested for 6 to 12 months. It is measured and observed for effectiveness and re-engineered based on effectiveness. It is then launched to all our programs and becomes a vital element of our Recovery Outcomes System.
Crestwood Recovery Outcomes:
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
- 61 WRAP groups per week across 20 CBHI Campuses
- 65 Community stakeholders WRAP trained
- 268 Clients with a WRAP Plan
- 524 Staff with a WRAP Plan
- 94 Certified WRAP Facilitators
- 15 Advanced Level WRAP Facilitators
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- 164 trained DBT therapists.
- 13 Crestwood facilities implementing intensive DBT.
- 144 clients have completed intensive DBT.
- Average of 82 clients each month participate in DBT
Meaningful Roles and Supported Employment
- Dreamcatchers Empowerment Network program is offered on 12 Crestwood campuses.
- 284 clients were employed through Dreamcatchers.
Mind, Body and Spirit Wellness
- At the Sacramento Center Campus: Between May and August, 29 clients lost weight (between 0.8 to 19.8 lbs), 5 clients gained weight (between 0 and 6.2 lbs), and 1 client’s weight remained the same.
- At the Eureka Campus: Between June and September, 18 clients lost weight (between 1 and 17.2 lbs), and 7 clients gained weight (between 1 and 10.8 lbs).
- At the American River Campus: Between June and August, 11 clients lost weight (between 1 and 13 lbs), 10 clients gained weight (between 1 and 18 lbs), and 2 clients’ weights remained the same.
- At the Napa Valley Campus: Between March and May, 51 clients lost weight (between ½ to 35 lbs), 48 clients gained weight (between ½ and 37 lbs), and 7 clients remained the same.
Crestwood and University of California Davis conducted a study for publication that indicates that these heart healthy diets contribute to the mitigation of diabetes and other metabolic diseases.