about crestwood CSU Fairfield
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc. has been providing mental health recovery services in Solano County since 1978. Crestwood Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) provides Solano County children, adolescents and adults, who are experiencing a mental health crisis, a safe and warm place to land. It is their first step on their road to recovery. The CSU is funded by Solano County Health and Social Services Mental Health Services Act.
The CSU has 12 beds and is open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and no appointment is necessary. Clients are welcomed into our safe, homelike environment, where they will receive compassionate recovery support from our diverse team of clinical staff who are trained in trauma-informed approaches of care.
Clients are provided with comprehensive mental health services and support for up to 23 hours. After which, they will be referred to mental health services in the community that will best meet their needs, so that they may continue their recovery journey.
Our Services Include:
- A compassionate and diverse clinical treatment team who have been selected with a focus on lived experience and are trained in Trauma-Informed Approaches, that includes: Peer Specialists, Licensed Clinicians, Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners,, RNs, LVNs and LPTs, Service Coordinators, Recovery Coaches, and Family Specialist.
- Comprehensive Assessment focused on children, adolescents and adults
- Medication Assessment, administration and management
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills training
- Counseling from peers, parent partners, and trained staff
- Close observation and monitoring to determine need for further evaluation, hold or referrals
- Dual-recovery assessment, support, education and linkage
- Community services linkage and referrals for aftercare services
- Intensive discharge planning
- Cultural and linguistic competent services
- Spiritual support
- Yoga, meditation and relaxation education and support
- Creative arts resources and supports
- Nutritional training and individualized support
- Wellness counseling
- Natural daytime activities, television, newspapers
- A medical screening provided by nursing or mid-level staff to assess for a co-occurring medical/substance abuse condition and determine need for immediate medical care
- Active treatment and crisis intervention strategies to include utilization of a client’s community support system as it relates to family members and peers
- Referral and linkage to treatment including medical and mental health treatment
|Mental Health Rehabilitation Center||Psychiatric Health Facilities||Adult Residential Programs||Crisis Stabilization Unit||Crisis Residential Treatment Program||Residential Care for Elderly||Snf Neuro-behavioral Programs||Snf/stp Programs||Wellness Clinics|
Mental Health Rehabilitation Center
Psychiatric Health Facilities
Adult Residential Programs
Crisis Stabilization Unit
Crisis Residential Treatment Program
Residential Care for Elderly
Snf Neuro-behavioral Programs
Crestwood Crisis Stabilization Unit is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). This accreditation requires a higher standard of care than the licensing standards in California. Crestwood believes this accreditation demonstrates our unwavering commitment to achieving and maintaining the highest level of care and rehabilitation.