Recovery Outcomes That Change Lives
Crestwood Behavioral Health achieves our recovery-oriented outcomes through setting and adhering to optimal standards guided by best practices, core values and integrity.
Evidence of effectiveness measured by a smile
Our Recovery Outcomes data at Crestwood first begins with an idea and moves to a concept. It then becomes a conversation and moves to an agenda item. It then takes form and is named. It grows in the conceptualization and is reviewed by a variety of staff members. It is tested in concept for validity, reliability and ease of use for our staff, meaningfulness with our clients and evidence that it will work. It then becomes a pilot and is tested for 6 to 12 months. It is measured and observed for effectiveness and re-engineered based on effectiveness. It is then launched to all our programs and becomes a vital element of our Recovery Outcomes System.
Crestwood Recovery Outcomes:
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP): 2019
- Total Staff in WRAP Overviews and Trainings: 423
- Total WRAP Trained AWLF: 15
- Total WRAP Activities: 56
- Certified WRAP Facilitators: 116
- 2-Day Seminars: 27
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 2020
- Trained DBT Crestwood therapists: 45
- Programs per week: 48
- Number of clients: 23
Meaningful Roles and Supported Employment
- Total number of Crestwood Campuses offering Dreamcatchers Empowerment Network program: 18
- Total Crestwood Campus Clients participating in Supported Employment: 347
Mind, Body and Spirit Wellness: 2020
Zumba: Crestwood has licensed Zumba Instructors offering classes twice a week at our campuses.
- Number of Zumba instructors statewide: 40
- Average number of participants per week: 500-700
Nutrition and Wellness: Crestwood and University of California Davis conducted a study for publication that indicates that these heart healthy diets contribute to the mitigation of diabetes and other metabolic diseases.